|Dates||Board Basis||7 Nts||10 Nts||14 Nts|
|01 Feb – 31 Mar 2023||BB||£1849||£2399||£2999|
|01 May – 08 Jul 2023||BB||£1349||£1599||£1949|
|01 May – 08 Jul 2023||AI||£2199||£2799||£3599|
|26 Aug – 30 Sep 2023||BB||£1349||£1599||£1949|
|01 Oct – 16 Oct 2023||BB||£1999||£2549||£3249|
|01 Nov – 15 Dec 2023||BB||£1979||£2499||£3149|
- Return Flights & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Resort Transfers with Meet & Greet at Airport
- Deluxe Suite On The Above Board Basis
- *The above prices are per person, based on 2 adults sharing (Travel to be completed within date bands)
Indulge in the romantic, scenic sounds of seashores striking against your ear. With the chirping of birds and a cool breeze, Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort is located on the south coast of Mauritius. Heritage Le Telfair Mauritius is one of the best resorts in Mauritius, with a blend of elegance, intimacy, and exuding grand architecture where you can relax and spend your holidays in a world’s refined small luxury hotel.
Heritage Le Telfair Mauritius is a luxury resort which is also famous for its multi-award-winning golf club course, which features 9 and 18-hole golf courses on-site. If you are a golf lover, you have got yourself a treat. Heritage Le Telfair is just an hour’s drive from the airport.
It is heaven on earth, with its lush green lawns, beautiful beaches, and excellent facilities and staff to make your stay worthwhile. With so many activities available, it’s your choice to indulge in a game of golf or kick back and relax on the breathtaking beach.
Every element of the Heritage Le Telfair Golf Resort Mauritius is specifically designed for your comfort and luxury, with a 600 m² pool, fabulous spas, restaurants, and play areas for kids.
There are five restaurants on-site ready to serve you and take your taste buds for a ride. Outstanding services wait for you, such as yoga classes, Pilate classes, spa, fitness centre, babysitter, pool, tennis court, poolside bar, and many more. Heritage le Telfair Mauritius on-site spa has eight treatment rooms with various features to serve you. Experience the spa’s world-class body treatment, facials, manicures, pedicures, massage rooms, and a Turkish hammam.
Heritage Le Telfair Mauritius is a family-friendly resort with a playground for the kids, an arcade room, a kids club and supervised child care. With so many facilities and entertainment options, the whole family would not want to leave any time soon.
Distance from Mauritius Airport
Heritage Le Telfair Resort Mauritius is 43 km (40 min by car) from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU)
Facilities and Activities
Heritage Le Telfair Mauritius wedding venue is a wonderful spot to celebrate your wedding destination and the resort is fully aware of how to make holidays and vacations fun-filled. For that, it has curated activities with land and water sports activities. It has the perfect level of adventure with a swimming pool, kayaking, tennis, windsurfing, sauna, aerobics classes, arcade/game room, beach volleyball, and many more.
Why choose Heritage Le Telfair Mauritius?
Heritage Le Telfair Mauritius provides a combination of nature, fun, serenity, and thrills for a great vacation.
• A unique destination on the unspoilt south coast of Mauritius
• A multi-awarded 18-hole championship golf course
• Diverse cuisines in 12 restaurants
• 1km of white sandy beach facing a preserved lagoon
• Exceptional wellness experiences
• Baby & kids club and teens activity Programme
• 19th-century historic plantation house
• Wide choice of water sports
• A trendy beach club
• A Nature Reserve
• Kite surf spot and school
• A seashell museum
• Heated pool (in winter)
• Upcoming 2nd 18-hole golf course (La Réserve Course)
Deluxe suite – 54 m2 – 62 m2 (58 rooms)
Deluxe Sea View Suite – 54m2 – 62m2 (54 rooms)
Deluxe Beachfront Suite – 54m2 – (16 rooms)
Junior Suite Garden View – 81m2 (8 rooms)
Junior Suite Beachfront – 81m2 (8 rooms)
Senior Suite Garden View – 102m2 (2 rooms)
Senior Suite Sea View – 102m2 (6rooms)
Ocean Suite Beach Front – 104m2 (2 rooms)
- Main restaurant
- Cuisine: Grande Brasserie
- Capacity: 160 seats
- Opening hours: Breakfast: 6.30am – 10.30am & Dinner: 7pm – 10pm
- Pan-Asian restaurant set on the beach and verlooking the lagoon.
- Cuisine: Pan Asian
- Capacity: 60 seats
- Opening hours: Lunch: noon – 3pm – ‘A la carte’, Dinner: 7pm – 10pm – ‘A la carte’ & Bar: 5pm – 10pm – ‘Champagne bar’
Cavendish Bar & Lounge
- Relaxed piano bar atmosphere with Variety of Mauritian & old rums
- Opening hours: 10.30am – 11.30pm
- Light meals service: noon – 5pm – ‘A la carte’
- Beach restaurant specialised in seafood
- Lobster Evening Weekly
- Opening hours: Lunch: noon – 3pm & Dinner: 7pm – 10pm
Heritage Le Chateau
- 19th century plantation house
- Cuisine designed by a 2 Michelin stars’ Chef David Toutain
- Capacity: 80 seats
- Opening hours: High Tea with selection of fine pastries: 3pm – 6pm & Dinner: 7pm – 10pm
Heritage C Beach Club
- Located on the beachfront includes a restaurant, 2 bars & a rose cellar.
- Cuisine: Themed buffet or A la Carte
- Capacity: 120 seats
Restaurant Opening hours of the club from 7.30am – midnight as follows :
Breakfast: 7.30am – 10.30am, Lunch: noon – 3pm, Dinner: 7pm – 10pm
- Gin Bar: 10am – midnight
- Beach & Cocktail Bar: 10am – 6pm
- Daily live entertainment
Largest selection of rose on the island
Heritage Le Telfair Mauritius Factsheet 2022